A new generation of epilation laser
Stronger, faster, smarter
A breakthrough hair removal platform that combines maximum functionality with unrivaled comfort.
Thanks to the large 4 cm² point and the advanced cooling system, treatments are now much faster and painless.
Soprano Titanium takes advantage of three combined wavelengths to create a unique and results-driven new solution in the world of professional hair removal.
3D and 40% faster
This exclusive applicator is a valuable asset. Thanks to its large spot size of 4 cm² and the integration of three wavelengths, it facilitates greater surface coverage, significantly reducing treatment time and making the process easier and safer.
With TRIO 4 cm², hair removal is fast, efficient and comfortable.
Thanks to unique patented technologies, the SOPRANO TITANIUM system has the following advantages:
- Safe and effective on all skin types and hair colors except gray hairs that no longer contain melanin
- CE certificate + FDA approval for permanent hair reduction
- The fastest and most effective hair removal IN-Motion (in motion)
- ICE PLUS – advanced cooling technology
- The treatment can be performed on any part of the body
- Epilation is suitable for men and women of any age
- Painless treatment
- Epilation can be performed at any time of the year
Continual contact cooling
ICE Plus is an advanced technology that continuously cools the skin and allows temperature control throughout the treatment. The cold sapphire tip of ICE Plus minimizes epidermal risks while maintaining heat in the dermis where hair follicles are treated. The temperature remains controlled and constant, contributing to the effectiveness of the diode. Clients can now enjoy a completely painless, cool and comfortable experience.
As a result of the greater concentration of melanin in the hair follicle than in other tissues, the follicle is heated significantly more than the surrounding tissues, resulting in permanent removal.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE NEEDED?
- On average, 6–10 treatments are required, but the total number cannot be determined in advance
- Remaining hairs are treated stationary (touch-up) to ensure success
HOW OFTEN IS THE TREATMENT REPEATED?
- Laser epilation must be repeated at prescribed intervals
- The first 4 treatments are performed after 4–6 weeks
- Further treatments can be extended up to 12 weeks depending on the growth phase of the client
- If the intervals are not adhered to, the effectiveness of the treatment decreases and the total number of treatments may increase
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
- The hairs MUST NOT be pulled out 5–6 weeks before the treatment. They can only be shaved or cut
- The hair bulb must be perfectly regenerated for the treatment to be effective
- The area to be treated must be thoroughly shaved prior to treatment. Preferably on the day of the treatment or at most the evening before the treatment.
- Just before the treatment, the skin must be cleansed to remove perfumes, cosmetics and all creams (e.g. sunblock)
AFTER THE TREATMENT
- Slight redness may occur at the treatment site, depending on the treatment area and skin sensitivity
- Avoid intense sun exposure immediately after treatment
- After treatment, it is important to continue shaving the area
RECOMMENDED INSTRUCTIONS AFTER EPILATION:
- On the day after the treatment, do not apply creams, soaps, deodorant, make up to the area
- Shave or trim hair as needed, DO NOT pluck or depilate with creams
- Do not consume products to promote hair or nail growth (e.g. iron)
- Do not sunbathe immediately after the treatment (appearance of pigment spots)
- Use creams with UV 50 after facial treatment
- On the day of the treatment we do not recommend sports, sauna, etc. – possible occurrence of rashes
HOW IS THE TREATMENT PERFORMED?
- Epilation is performed on freshly shaved skin
- A thin layer of cooling gel is applied to the treatment area
- The gel will provide heat absorption for the absorbed and reflected energy, provide some cooling and increase the client’s comfort during the treatment
- The use of state-of-the-art technology allows for treatment in motion – “IN MOTION”
- the application takes place in a smooth movement over the treatment area
- The treatment is faster and painless thanks to this technology
- Cancer; especially skin cancer
- Pregnancy (including IVF)
- Use of photosensitive drugs or herbs for which exposure to laser radiation is contraindicated (e.g. antibiotics)
- Prolonged sun exposure or artificial tanning (tanning bed) within 3 to 4 days before or after treatment
- Herpes simplex infection in the treatment area
- Keloid wound healing
- Fragile and dry skin
- Hormonal imbalance (hormones are stimulated by intense light)
- Use of anti-clotting agents
- Coagulation disorders
The effectiveness of therapy is individual. It depends on the location and depth of the hair bulb, the amount of pigment contained in it, the type and character of the skin, the genetic disposition and growth rate, the hormonal situation of the organism, etc.
This applicator allows the delivery of three highly effective wavelengths in one.
It covers an area of 2 cm² and simultaneously targets different tissue depths and anatomical structures in the hair follicle, increasing the effectiveness of the treatment.
Up to 90% of clients experience permanent hair removal.
For the remaining clients, the treatment has a long-lasting effect, the hairs are fine, the intervals are prolonged, but more visits than usual are needed.